Thursday, April 24, 2008

Touch

Life lives
You and I
Embraced in arms
At night
Holding each other
Words falter
Through breaths
Hesitation exists
In your world
Of criticism
But when together
Laying on you
I feel your heart
Beating
Next to mine
Letting me in
Afraid to feel
Pleasure
Self doubting
Every action
With me
But I don’t need
To hear words
To believe
You want
To be here
Holding me
Unconditionally
When your hands
Wonder
Across my body
Touching me
Inside and out
Leaving me breathless
Wondering why
The harsh world
Would give me
A glimpse of heaven
Then return me
To a cruel world
That exists
Without you
When my heart
Agonizingly
Bleeds for your
Strong hands
Soft on my face
Lips
Breathing life into mine
Fingers
Wondering across
My body
Through uncharted territories
Exploring spaces
Hidden for you

No comments: