Tuesday, January 22, 2008

karma

You know I don't want
to hurt you
but I have to go
for the kids you know
for the kids.
I just can't take anymore of
your letting me sleep late
letting me sleep till you walk in the door.
I am sorry
do you understand.
it's just
i don't remember
lying naked
pills in my head
wrapped in plastic
drunken screaming
ambulance drives
escapes from
your psychs office
mandatory commitments
i did try to knife you once
and i am sorry about
all those times i left
but hey
it was because
I just could not stay
intubated where you worked
kinda forget the last 15 years. only know that
I'm not able to have you
around you know
I'm not trying to hurt you
only just go you must.
the kids will understand
you are what happens
when a burn out becomes
husband and father
all used up
nothing left to give
but just a little more
huh
just a little more
oh you need to watch the kids
be a part of their life
well that is
whats right
yeah you know
they still need you
OK
bye now

No comments: